Hello and Welcome!
My name is Ellen Mulligan, Associate Broker at the Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage office in Center Harbor, NH. We are located in the heart of the beautiful "Lakes Region" of New Hampshire. I began selling Real Estate here when waterfront values were a fraction of what they are worth today. The beauty of selling here in the Lakes Region is that the product is so varied and interesting; one day I might be showing farm property, the next day Island properties on Lake Winnipesaukee; as an example.
I have developed a philosophy of "Total commitment to service excellence" in every aspect of my business. I have formed an excellent support staff and have a large advertising budget to put us at the top. I have consistintly ranked in the top 5 for sales out of over 850 agents in the Lakes Region for the past 11 years. In my real estate career I have sold over $360 million dollars in Real Estate Volume!
I reside in Gilford, New Hampshire with my husband Bill and our 2 well beahved dogs. We have 3 wonderful grown daughters & 2 adorable grandchildren. We spend summers on Lake Winnipesaukee at our family compound on Mark Island.
- Over 28 years of full time experience in Real Estate
- Every year in the top 10 Lakes Region Board of Realtors for money/volume (#1 in 2010).
- 2006 thru 2016 the Top Producer at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Center Harbor.
Education and Certification:
- Holds a New Hampshire Brokers License since 1992
- Completed GRI designation 1990
- Certified Buyers Broker 1995
- Served on Winnipesaukee Watershed
- Advisory Board Director Lakes Region Board of Realtors for 3 years
- Served on the Alton Planning Board
- Served on the Alton Capital Improvements Board
- Served on the Gilford Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Currently serving as secretary on the Ramblin' Vewe Farm Trust in Gilford
- Justice of the Peace